Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So many books, so little time...


Some of my favorites. I like to pick one author and read all of their books, but then I have to wait for them to write new ones. I've read all of the Nicholas Sparks books and have moved on to Jodi Picoult.




My window seat (that I don't use) and my diploma from Mount. I keep it out since it cost so much and I'm still paying for it!


The rest of my window seat. The lighting isn't so great in this picture. I think it was the reflection from the glass that makes this look so bad.

I have more from my room but you will have to wait until later for those :oP

1 comment:

Melissa said...

thats pretty sweet..
I wish I had a window seat..
Now I wanna see all of the pics of your room.. its totally not fair.. hahah
I just cleaned my room.. and took some pictures.. so you can see mine too haha(when I get the chance to upload them).. kind of like an even exchange =p

and you read all of those books for serious haha

guess I have some catching up to do