Monday, March 31, 2008

Back to work, back to blogging

Since for some crazy reason I was more busy last week than when I actually go to work I didn't have any time to blog or to take pictures for that matter. I really wish I would have got my camera out more but at least I took some on Easter. Hopefully the nice weather will give me more of a reason to get my camera out!

Here are some from Easter:





I got Richie to pose for a quick before he changed out of his church clothes.


This kid is trained so well!! He sees the camera come out and makes this face on his own! He is probably my only willing subject.


Me and Baby Ava. This was the first time I got to meet her. She is so sweet!


Richie and his Dad. I think I know what my husband will look like in 20 years.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

it's about time you update again lol Just kidding.. I was tired of not having anything exciting to look at or read =]