Tuesday, March 11, 2008

me hearts you

Q's @ your Fiance
How did you meet?:at school/work
What was your 1st impression of them?:wow, he's really tall
Was it <3>not really
How long was it until you two were together?:-5 days
What day did you become "an item"?:idk. It was in April
Do you break up & make up?:nope
Can he make you cry easily?:yeah
Who usually says their sorry 1st?:I say I'm sorry even when I have nothing to do with the problem
Who said I love you 1st?:he did
What was their reaction?:I was panicked
Hows the sex?:
Would you stay with them if the sex was bad?:
What their best physical feature?:eyes
Whats their best quality?:he's soooooooooooo nice
At what point did you relize they were the one?:after about 4 months of dating
What day did they propse?:8-15-07
How did they propose?:with a present
What was your reaction?:I snatched that ring so fast and put it on!
Did you love the ring?:yep
Did you set a date yet?:uh huh
Do you have children or plan to?:don't have them but want to
Whats the best material present they've gotten you?:my speed light for my d40
How do they look in the morning?:the same as they do all the time
1 thing you love about them?:he's so helpful
1 thing you can't stand about them?:I "seen" that
One think you'd change if you could?:his crazy step mom, can we trade her in?
Whats their clothing style?:skinny
Would you change it?:not really
Do they talk to members of the oppisite sex?:I guess
Do you?:yeah
Would you cheat?:no
Would they?:I don't think so
Whats their favorite color?:blue
Whats their favorite food?:sunflower seeds and beef jerky
Whats their favorite style of your hair?:anything I do with it as long as I don't ask him if he likes it
Do they want to make love too much?:
Do you?:
Corndogs!:
ALMOST DONE
Will you stay with them forever?:hopefully
How do you know?:other wise we wouldn't be getting married
Opps I forgot!
Do they have kids by someone else before you?:no
How many? What age?:
Will you love them as yours?:
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site




2 comments:

Melissa said...

hey I was in the room when you were filling that out =]

nice blank answers haha...
just kidding =]

I am going to find more to fill out after I clean my room
haha...

you should still fill some of mine out tomorrow when you get bored during the test =]

Melissa said...

no onot really... duh I get things from thw name game haha!!