Monday, March 3, 2008

Just keep swimming...

On Saturday we went to watch Nicholas swim in the league swim meet. This was only the 2nd swim meet we have ever gone to and I must admit that I have a new respect for sports photographers. The Nat has terrible lighting and of course he was swimming in the last lane which was the farthest from us! Of course he swam in the first and last events so we had to stay the whole time! Everyone starts looking the same after a while in swim trunks and goggles.





This was the 200 IM (I think)


One from the end of the day. I wish it wasn't so dark!


One of Victoria. She is going to be our flower girl in October.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

thats a pretty beast title..
I think I am going to become a swimmer.... ha
Just keep swimming made me thing of NEMO!!