Friday, March 14, 2008

100 things about me

This is me...

1. I love to take pictures.
2. I don't have many pictures of me alone. It took forever for me to find one to put in this post.
3. I love peanut butter on ritz crackers.
4. Immature people annoy me.
5. I hate confrontation and will do almost anything to avoid it.
6. I almost drowned when I was little.
7. I get very upset when I feel like people are taking advantage of me.
8. I'm nice to everyone, even people I don't like.
9. I want to be smart when I grow up.
10. I'm addicted to reading other people's blogs. I think it makes me feel like what I'm doing is ok when I see others in the same position.
11. My favorite colors are pink, green and brown.
12. I'm overwhelmed with the family I will be marrying into.
13. I'm an only child.
14. I don't want my children to grow up like I did.
15. I have short, skinny legs.
16. I'm scared of the dark.
17. I love dark chocolate.
18. My favorite store is Khols.
19. I always want to get Chic-fil-a for lunch when I go shopping on Saturday.
20. I'm not as tough as I used to be.
21. My favorite movie is My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
22. I read all the time and keep track of all the books I read in a notebook.
23. My first car was a 1986 Pontiac 6000.
24. I love bed sheets!
25. I cry a lot, even though I try not to.
26. I loved being in Europe and am scared I will never get to go back.
27. Polo shirts are a staple in my wardrobe.
28. I need a new pair of running shoes but I am super picky about them and can't find anything I like.
29. I got a 4.0 2nd 9-weeks of my sophomore year in high school.
30. I almost always wear slip-on shoes or flip flops. If I have shoes that have laces I tie them once and then slip them on and off.
31. I want to have kids but am scared to be responsible for them.
32. I love to watch baseball.
33. I almost never get to pick what we watch on tv.
34. My closet is organized by colors.
35. I hate when things are piled up instead of put away.
36. I have to buy my capris in the girls department because my legs are so short.
37. I have never paid for a haircut, my mom cuts it.
38. I had to go to tutoring when I was in middle school for math.
39. I want to be a photographer for serious, not just for fun.
40. When I was in 3rd grade my teacher dropped a stapler on my head.
41. I have journals from when I was in high school and college.
42. I love fountain pens.
43. I used to be a tomboy and still have sports jerseys that are 3 sizes to big in my closet.
44. I never thought I would be a teacher. I always wanted to be a lawyer or something else.
45. I love going to concerts and have been to probably about 30 since 1997.
46. I don't really have any friends that I still talk to from high school or college.
47. I love Mount Union and am really proud to tell people that I went to school there.
48. When I was in high school I used to ask my mom if we could get an exchange student.
49. I should be doing other things instead of typing up this list.
50. I name almost everything (cars, stuffed animals, computers, pens, etc.) It's my mom's fault.
51. I like scrapbooking but don't do it enough to keep up with all my pictures.
52. I want to be a published author.
53. I keep score when I watch Jeopardy.
54. Vanilla is my favorite sent.
55. I funny about smells. If something smells strange I don't want anything to do with it.
56. I'm trying to make myself a better person.
57. I love puzzles or any kind.
58. I used to make car models with my step-dad.
59. He is more of a parent to me than my real dad will ever be.
60. I learned more from Jim Adkins than I ever realized.
61. I continually find myself making friends with the same type of people no matter how much I try not to associate with people who will, in the end, take advantage of me.
62. I think Jesus is a pretty cool guy.
63. I get excited about simple stuff.
64. I don't get enough sleep.
65. I always try to get things done early. I hate the pressure of finishing at the last min.
66. I scored higher than 90% of the people who took the Praxis II PLT at the same time I did.
67. I didn't feel prepared for my job when I started working.
68. I want to learn Greek and Italian
69. I mix up the colors yellow and orange and brown and gray.
70. I always put my feet on the coffee table when I sit at the couch and my mom hates it.
71. I love how Cyan greets us at the door and is so excited to see her people.
72. I get really attached to silly things and refuse to throw them away.
73. I am intimidated by people who I think are smarter than me.
74. I need to apologize to everyone I was mean to when I was 13.
75. I don't like to be scared.
76. I get irritated when kids feel they can tell me what to do all day.
77. I hate how I take my feelings from work home with me.
78. I think prayer actually works.
79. Jimmy Buffett songs + a hammock + sunshine = a nice afternoon.
80. I love the band U2.
81. I didn't start listening to country until I met my soon to be husband.
82. I wish I could just call him my husband, I like that word better than fiance.
83. I want to go to Colorado and Utah.
84. I've been to 6 countries.
85. I want to name my kids Elijah and Brooklynn
86. I have will power when it comes to saving money but not when chocolate is involved.
87. My dream car is a Mini Cooper.
88. I will probably live in Ohio my whole life.
89. I wish I wasn't so unsure of myself sometimes.
90. Jimmie John's is my favorite sub shop.
91. I'm still not an adult.
92. I love my Gram.
93. I have had a subscription to Rolling Stone magazine since I was a freshman in high school.
94. I don't know how I define success.
95. I like NASCAR ,corn hole, country music and pickup trucks but I'm not a redneck.
96. I used to think I would never get married.
97. I hurt my shoulder playing golf when I was 17 and it still hurts sometimes.
98. I work my butt off to make things look like they are easy for me.
99. I have had my wedding dance song picked out since before we started dating.
100. I can't believe I actually came up with a list of 100 things about me. It took way longer than I thought it would!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

yo..
check me out..
I put my list up on my blog too!!!
BEAST!
haha

Melissa said...

yeah it's actually a lot easier..
and I have about 30 more things I thought of after I was done!