Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Silly Survey

Fifteen Random Questions About....Whatever (Yet Another Silly Survey)
The world is going to end in 24 hours. How do you spend your last day?:taking pictures
What is the biggest regret of your life so far?:some choices I made during college
What is one dream you haven't fulfilled?:to be better today than I was yesterday
What is one dream you HAVE fulfilled?:making something of my life
Cats or dogs? Or neither?:dogs
Which would you choose, great beauty or a long life?:long life
What's the best band EVER?:U2
PC or MAC?:MAC!!!
Would the world be worse or better off without cell phones?:less stressful
Who's the nicest person you ever met?:Ben (I can't remember his last name) from college
Who's the meanest person you ever met?:Mrs Abbonizio (we called her Mrs Abbo-b****h-io
If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be?:on the coast of somewhere beautiful
What's the worst movie you ever saw? And the best?:worst: Jeepers Creepers, best: A Beautiful Mind
What superpower would you like to have (if any)?:none, I'm already super!!
If I could change one thing about my life, it would be....:my stress level/ lack of patience at home
Take this survey | Find more surveys
Bzoink - The Original Survey Site

1 comment:

Melissa said...

no fun!!
take one from my site!
now that's some fun