Friday, March 7, 2008

Me in a nutshell

Of course the most important things are my pictures.

This is from a wedding last June. Nicholas took it of me while I was taking pictures of the ceremony. So, yeah... I took a picture of myself taking a picture. Ha!




These are the pictures and my Valentine on top of my armoire. I should probably change the pictures since they are all from last summer. The valentine is one of those fun ones that plays music.


These are my awards from Mount. I'm pretty proud of them. The second one down is a letter to the editor that I wrote a few years ago. I was so excited that they actually published it in the Repository.


Last but not least... my pig collection. My mom started it for me when she bought me the beanie baby one in the middle.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

pretty sweet...
I like your pigs ha..
check mine out =p