Sunday, January 11, 2009

Week in Review

January 5-9

Monday: After 2 weeks in the closet I had to drag my backpack out and get back to business as usual.



Tuesday: A great day to be a Texas fan! Fiesta Bowl Champs! I made it to halftime of the game the night before but had to catch the highlights on ESPN. We would have been happy regardless of who won :o)


Wednesday: Hot shower + warm towels = perfection. The towel warmer Richie found online made it to red door. After some electrical work in the bathroom we can look forward to toasty towels for the rest of the winter.


Thursday: I started reading this book right after Christmas. So good!!! I knew it would be but it was so good I wanted to take it everywhere. I couldn't wait to find out what happened. The plot pretty much was: Death row inmate wants to give his heart to the sister of his victims. Lots of biblical parallels, lots to think about.


Friday: I wore my new sweater to work. Thanks mama!


Saturday: Running errands in Dover. Gotta love the Scrappers Attic. I finally found some cute letters without having to drive to Fairlawn. Hooray!

No comments: