Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 2 with nothing better to do!

Looks like I still listen to my mama. The conversation went a little like this:

Me: I'm bored.

Mama: Clean that scrap room. You know it needs done.

Me: I don't have any place to put all the junk

Mama: Just organize the boxes. Put them by the wall instead in the middle of the room.

Me: I don't wanna clean it.

Mama: Then stop complaining.

Rather than lose my ability to complain I thought I would get my butt in gear. I wish I had a before picture to show how messy it was. Just think boxes and crap everywhere and a little path to the closet door. I can't believe how much space such a little amount of stuff took up!



Now the challenge is to keep it more or less in this state until we get something to put all the junk in. It's not perfect but it's way better than it was.

This is another thing I found while wasting time this morning on the computer. It seems that this is what Volkswagen thinks an addition to the Garrott clan would look like.



I would hope that in real life our child would look less Asian.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I updated my blog for you!