Monday, October 1, 2007

First Post

I have always wondered if I would keep up with something like this. I guess the only way to find out is to try it. I love looking at everyone else's photos so I thought I would post some of my own.

We went to a wedding last weekend. It seems like that has become a hobby of ours since we have been invited to so many. Only one more this year!

I would like to introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. McMannis.





The lighting in the church was terrible. The reflections from the light passing through the stained glass made for interesting colors! I forgot to pack my extra batteries for my flash so we had to get some new ones between the ceremony and the reception.








I loved how they brought in the colors with the flowers. The fall shades looked awesome with all the white and black.



I thought these were really cute. They named each table after a place that was special for the two of them. It was really fun to walk around and read all of the little cards.

Take care,
Stephanie

No comments: