Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The best compliment ever...

... came from the lady at Walmart. Let me explain.

Yesterday I sent some of my photos from the last month or so in to get developed. I stopped in after work to pick up my prints. I told the lady behind the counter my name and she said "Ohhh, so those are your photos." I was scared for a minute, thinking that there was something wrong with my order and that the prints weren't ready. But then she said something about having really good photos from a concert.

I was so happy, my grin must have been huge. This woman, that develops pictures for a living, and I'm sure sees hundreds of images each day, remembered my photos well enough to know what they were when I gave her my name. I was on cloud 9!

Here are the ones that have earned me critical acclaim at the local Walmart Photo Center. I took them at a concert we went to at Blossom on September 14. I have a little bit of a crush on Brad Paisley now, he is so precious!









No comments: