Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Saturday Night Sitters

Richie and I decided to (more like had nothing else to do so we tagged along) watch his nephews last Saturday while their parents went to a party. His sister and mom were there with us. Three boys under the age of seven makes for an interesting evening. Of course I took my camera along. I wanted to get some pictures in the leaves but those didn't turn out. Too much running and jumping and not enough light. But we still had a good time playing inside.

This was the look I got when I first got my camera out.



Then he realized that he could see himself on the back after I took a picture. We must have spent ten minutes with him posing and then running over to see the image on the back.



Of course his big brother had to get in on the act!




At least they ended up being willing subjects.

No comments: