Thursday, October 4, 2007

Too blessed to be stressed

Lately school and work have been taking up all of my time. In the spare minutes I do have we have been going to weddings, birthday parties, to visit family, grocery shopping and every thing else under the sun. I guess that all of these things are starting to catch up with me.

Stress levels have been very high and Richie's getting plenty of practice dealing with tears. So today I decided to reflect and think about all the things that make me happy. Here's a short list:



This means the world to me. I am so happy to be planning my future with a wonderful person. I love how he chose a past, present and future ring for me. It's exactly what I wanted and waited for.



I am so glad that it is almost candle season again. I love to walk into a room and smell candles, especially Yankee ones. I can never choose which one I want when I go get a new one. My current favorites are Lemon and White Chocolate Mint



I love the fact that Anthony loves me and that he tells me so on a regular basis. I'm really going to miss this kid when I can't see him everyday.




Who could be stressed with this precious pooch around? I love Cyan and how she comes running when I walk in the door. She's so sweet when she wants attention and lets me rub her tummy.


No comments: