Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Busy, busy

What a weekend! I feel like I need to go back to work so things can slow down. The whole month of October looks like it will be like this though! At least there will be no excuse to be bored! Friday we visited (actually I visited, he hauled top soil) with Richie's grandma before she left for vacation. We then tried to have a quiet night at home but instead ended up amusing Anthony most of the evening. I went to my masters class Saturday morning. Only one more to go! Then I get my Saturday mornings back to sleep in! Hooray!

Saturday afternoon we went to a "Tool Party" at the gun club. Let me explain the "tool party" idea. It's pretty much a bridal shower for the groom. In Richie's family when the boys get married all of their aunts have a party and everyone buys them tools for their new house. Hence the name... This was only the second time I was at the gun club. Not my favorite place to spend time but I did get some decent pictures




Micah, the one in the brown, is getting married in November






Then on Sunday we went to Baby Anna's 1st Birthday party. She's such a good baby, really calm and just kind of takes everything in.



She sure does look sweet in sunglasses! She got tons of clothes as gifts. I think she may be the most stylish baby in town.






Pat and Frankie got her this precious horse. They got her a little rocking chair too but she was much more interested in this.

Next weekend we can look forward to Anthony's Birthday and perhaps a trip to Maize Valley Farms

2 comments:

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Hi Stephanie! Cute photos! Thanks for your comments on my blog! :)

The watermark is basically just a paint brush symbol, "stamped" on with white, and then I lower the opacity. There are some great brushes that are available for download. You'll want to snag it asap because she'll take it down soon! http://ilovephotography.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=246765

There are some good ones there. :)

Heather

Heather Taylor Photography said...

ok... I'm not sure if that link worked or not. Just in case:
go to ilovephotogrphay.com You'll need to register/be logged in to see the forums. Ten scroll down to the Photoshop Talk in the Digital Discussions forums. From there, there is a post by BonnieC that's titled Free Watermark Brushes. She's included a lot of great ones for free, but I think it'll only be up til tomorrow.