Saturday, July 9, 2011

365 - Week 27

365 days = 365 photos



Saturday - We drove down to Lynchburg to visit the Jack Daniel's distillery. After that we headed to downtown Lynchburg to do some shopping.



Sunday - Downtown Nashville



Monday - Nashville Zoo... I liked the baby leopards and Handy liked the meerkats.



Tuesday - We kept track off all the different state license plates we saw on our drive. I did a happy dance when we found Alaska since we were pretty sure that one wouldn't be on our list.



Wednesday - Handy taught me how to grill steaks. He said I did a pretty good job, even though they were a little rare.



Thursday - Visitors at Red door!!! We are always excited when people stop by on their way through town.



Friday - Pizza on the grill... These ones were so good I can't wait to make them again next week.

No comments: