Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What do you do in your spare time?



I'm sure whatever it is, it's much more fun than what I have been doing. I feel like I write thank you notes for a living! I don't mean this to sound in any way like complaining or like I'm un-greatfull, because I am happy that I have such generous friends. It just seems like all I do in my spare time is write thank you notes. I have written 25 since last Saturday. So many that I used all of the ones I had at home and an entire pack that I bought last time I went shopping. I still have more to go and this is only shower 1 of 3!!

Richie says I should use all of my wedding shower thank you's as practice for the ones I will be writing in October. He gets off easy, all he has to do is sign his name!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thats a lot of thank you notes!!!
you won't catch me writing that much, until I have to write thank you notes lol =] peace playa

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.