Sunday, April 20, 2008

Friday Night Lights

Well there really weren't any lights but I liked the title.

I got my camera out for a little sports photography. This time it was much easier than the swim meet debacle where the terrible lighting gave me blurry photos. I wanted to get closer but not be a pest since there were people who were actually watching the game instead of trying to get good action shots. My one recomendation would be a score board for the field. Most of the time I had no idea what inning it was or what the score was. I could tell from the grandma from the visiting team that was complaining next to us that her team wasn't winning.

My attempts at being a sports photographer:






This one is my favorite. I like how you can see the ball on the right edge. Richie says it was luck that I got it in there but I think it's my amazing photo skills. Ha!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

those are amazing..
I must say you are a beast!
I am going to show my mom..
and I will talk to her and ask her which ones she wants printed...

Melissa said...

mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhmmmmmm... I can't wait frr summer either!! I can't wait a tan...
and... we will hav some wii days during the summer too =p
how beast would that be fo sho

I can't believe it will be May 1st next week either.. it is crazy!
Oh yeah Caiden probably won't be here when we are getting our hair done.. but I will see what I can do =]

Melissa said...

p.s.
sorry about all the spelling
I am really not that stupid..
my computer is junk and makes words up, and doesn't type letters