Saturday, April 26, 2008

Card making with Aunt Connie!

Aunt Connie had a Stampin' Up! party at her house last Thursday. I was so excited to go since it was actually something I am interested in. Usually I get invited to Pampered Chef or Tastefully Simple parties which are nice, but all of that stuff is really for Richie more than me. I have the scrapbook market covered in our house so it was super fun to see things that I would buy for myself! The only problem was that I wanted everything! I settled for only $88.00 worth of stuff but it was so hard to choose.

These are the cards they taught us to make. I followed the directions for the first one with the flowers but I changed it up some for the second one. It had horses on it and I wasn't crazy about them but I loved to paisley stamp they had so I made my own design.







So much fun! I need to make cards more often. It would be a great way to use up all those scraps I have left over from my pages.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I wish I was creative like that.. but I'm not...
ha!