Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hot Wings!!

Last Saturday we drove all the way to PA to get some wings at Quaker Steak. We have the same restaurant on the Strip but the service isn't so great and the atmosphere is better at the original. Richie's mom told us she wanted to go for her birthday and we decided to make a day out of it. The wings were excellent. We even took a bucket home. Of course I liked the ones Richie picked more than the ones I ordered but that's how it always goes.





The benefits of being the one with the camera meant that I didn't have to stick my head in this silly sign.


I was really excited to see the sign fot New York City, even if it was 390 miles away. It took me about 3 tries to get this picture. Every time I would put my camera away we would see a sign that said NYC. Everybody in the car was looking for a sign that said New York. I finally got smart and left my camera on my lap.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

sounds like fun!
I want to go to New Your soooo bad!!
maybe we will have to take a trip there after we go to the bahamas and California ha =0]
p.s. I have always wanted to try quaker steak and lube! haha