Thursday, April 10, 2008

Some clairity please

I may be the only one who thinks this but isn't it important to practice what you preach? I guess by the time I got to my Masters level classes I would have this school thing all figured out but as soon as I think I have it under control I end up with a class like the one I'm taking now. Since we are reviewing appropriate ways to give tests and analyze results that perhaps these ideas would be put into practice in the class. I guess I'm wrong. I have never had this hard of a time guessing what was going to be on the test. Some times I feel that the instructor should begin every class with the disclaimer: Do as I say not as I do.



This is my happy book... not too much to write in it lately. Hopefully that will change soon.



BeLIeVe

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Can I tell you that You are my hero =]
I thought that would put a little smile on your face!!

oh yeah..
I asked my mom about Aerosmith guirar hero and we are getting it and we will have another guitar by then too, so she said you can come rock out with me whenever you want to!!