Friday, December 28, 2007

Nikon Christmas

A quick Christmas wrap-up:

After all the unwrapping of gifts it seems that I had an awesome Christmas. Mostly because I got to spend time with all of the sides of our family but also because Santa knows how much I love my Nikon!






My sweet new speedlight from the sweetest guy I know.


Richie liked his xbox 360. Now we have to go buy games. Tetris here I come!


Grandma Garrott moved into the 21st century with her new cell phone. Now she needs her own ring tone and to learn how to text.


Jeff made a Christmas feast for everyone and then fell asleep on the couch before we could open presents. I found out that I don't like beef wellington, even if it is Chef Ramsay's favorite thing to cook.


This is probably the cutest thing I found under the tree!

No comments: