Thursday, December 13, 2007

Something silly...

I thought this was silly, so I wasted my time filling it out:

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Spending my days at high school (wait... I still do that.)
2. Saxophone - ing it up in the band
3. Watching Friends every Thursday
4. Sporting my Omar Vizquel jersey
5. Hanging out with Meredith, Julie, Robin, Erin and Lindsey

5 Things on my "to do" list for today:
1. Go to Walmart
2. Take a shower
3. Make something to take to the Christmas lunch at work.
4. Grade papers
5. Watch The Office

5 things I would do if I had a million dollars:
1. Buy a house
2. Pay off my college loans
3. Take a vacation to Europe or Australia...
4. Buy a new fancier camera
5. Buy a truck for Richie

5 things I will never wear again:
1. Hot pink and hot green together
2. Sandals with socks
3. Jumpers
4. Acid wash jeans with splatter paint
5. Stirrup pants

5 favorite toys:
1. Camera
2. Computer
3. PS2
4. iPod
5. my car

1 comment:

Melissa said...

wow.. now I know what you do when you are sitting over there on your computer during class.. haha... just kidding... that was kinda fun..
Oh yeah.. I wish I could take pictures like you..
your a picture taking beast! hahahah =p

I was going to say something else but I forgot..

P.S I have "AIDS" hahah.. that made my morning
=]