Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year Goals

Since no one else I have talked to is going to make any New Years Resolutions I decided maybe I could come up with a few. I don't know how well I will do with them but it's better to try and fail than to not try at all. (That makes sense to me, I don't know if it will make sense to any one else?)

1. Be more patient at home (This will be tough since I use up all of my patience with the darn kids at work)

2. Take at least 1 picture a day.

3. Save for our wedding. (This goes with Richie's "get out and stay out of debt" plan


I decided to get my new camera remote out for the first time yesterday. My first attempt was so terrible I had to post it. It seems all I needed was a 4 year old to show me what to do since Anthony pushed the button for the second shot and it as much better. Richie even sat for one with me (since I didn't bug him with the camera even the smallest bit all day)








No comments: