Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Clean Fridge & Brownie Points

A box of frozen spinach + 2 days in the veggie drawer = messy fridge.

Thinking he was being pro-active Richie put the spinach in the fridge to thaw on Saturday since we were going to make Tortellini Soup on Monday. He was running late so I told him I would start with supper. I went to get the spinach out of the drawer to find it leaking lovely green water. Ewwwww. It started with the veggie drawer and ended with taking every thing out of whole refrigerator and lots of scrubbing.

I'm so proud I thought I would show off some photos of our super clean fridge.






It sure does look like a lot of food when you look at it like this, and I still say there is nothing to eat!


p.s: Don't these look yummy?!?
The real meaning of "brownie points"


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh.. that is a ton of food.. and donbt worry I do the same thing.. we have food everywhere and I say there is nothing to eat..

I wonder who made those brownies, and made up the true meaning of brownie points! haha!