Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas from Avon Lake

Since we have so much family to visit with Christmas is spread out over almost a week. We had the first family dinner with my mom's family last night up in Avon Lake. It was nice to get together and visit since everyone is living in different parts of the state. I think everyone had a good time playing with Cammy and Cooper. They were the stars of the evening!


Mark and Ashley's family picture.





We all tried on Cooper's puppy reindeer coat after he took it off.


Yay for a Kohl's card and a St. Jude bear!


Grams loved her present from Me, Cyan and Richie. The fur ball looked festive in the snow globe.


The Christmas picture is growing! I had been just the three of us for so long but now we all come in pairs.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the reindeer coat... it looks good.. you should consider wearing that to school!! haha..
just kidding..

P.S. my break is really boring since I cant come up to your classroom and pick on you everyday ;p