Tuesday, September 3, 2013

PL 2013: Week 34



 Tuesday: This girl loves to color! We got her some chubby crayons and she is in heaven. She asks to "colr" almost every day.



 Wednesday: Bring on the students! I'm as ready as I will ever be. I still can't believe this is year nine. Where has the time gone? I feels like my 1st year wasn't that long ago.


 Thursday: Nana got a Coke reward for a free photo book and she let us use it for our vacation photos. I was super excited to see it in the mail! It turned out great and was was faster than scrapbooking the photos.



Friday: Handy surprised me by hanging up our photo wall frames. We had them sitting in the back room forever and when we tired to hang them up the first time we realized we were a few short. Of course when we went back to the store they didn't have any matching frames so we changed some things around and this is how it turned out. I can't wait to get all the photos in!


Saturday: Family reunion at Price Park. Nanny took the Girly to get a snow cone. She walked the whole way over and back to the pavilion. Her favorite part of the reunion was the cookie tray and playing on the swings. 


Sunday: We have been trying to be better about taking Bubby for a strut. He loves going but it's been so hot he looks like this when we get home. Lots of water and laying on the cool floor seems to do the trick.


Monday: Excuse me Dada, I think I'll sit right here.

No comments: