Sunday, February 12, 2012

Project Life - Week 6




Sunday- In my opinion the best part of the Super Bowl this year wasn't the commercials or even the game... It was the cinnamon rolls that Miss Carol made. Oh my goodness.



Monday - I have been working on this blanket for a year and I'm getting a little tired of it. I'm ready to get it finished so I can start a easier, or perhaps just smaller project.



Tuesday - The prettiest plate of Valentine cookies showed up at red door today. They taste just as good as they look.



Wednesday - We got a few more things for the Peanut's room. After seeing the price of this lamp an comparing it to some others we couldn't pass it up. The bin was on clearance which made it pretty cheap too.



Thursday - Handy found theses cheez-its at the store. We tasted all the flavors and decided that colby jack was our favorite.



Friday - Punky actually ate a whole bowl of food at once! His eating habits have been random lately so this was reason to celebrate.



Saturday - We were feeling pretty crafty at red door. It was pretty cold and snowy so we decided to stay in and get some things done.

No comments: