Sunday, February 12, 2012

Project Life - Week 5




Sunday - We finally picked a name for our girly! I knew that I wanted to put the letters above her crib but we couldn't do that until we picked a name. After seeing how expensive the letters were I'm glad we didn't pick something long.



Monday - I always come home to baskets of laundry on Monday. I manage to get things washed, dried and folded on Sunday but run out of steam when it comes to putting it all away.



Tuesday - February heat wave! I traded my sweaters for a short sleeve shirt today. Let's hope it's not freezing in the spring since the winter has been so mild.



Wednesday - 1st pup strut of the year! It's usually April before we get to take the boy for a walk. He was super happy to get to go this early.



Thursday - When Bevo wants us to go upstairs he gets a toy and waits on the landing. Apparently he had been attempting to get us up there for awhile because when Handy went to go take a shower there was a pile of toys the boy had carried over. Of course he only carried the tire upstairs and we had to clean up the rest.



Friday - We got the Peanut her first racing t-shirt. Handy found these on the clearance rack and we couldn't pass them up. Now we have two 99 fans at our house. We will have to find some Kasey Kahne stuff for her too. Less than a month until Daytona!



Saturday - Dinner at Park Street. Handy got some Thai peanut butter wings... I may or may not have eaten more of them than he did.

No comments: