Monday, June 2, 2008

Scootin and a Super Cookie

If I could quit my job and become a professional scooter star I would! It's so fun to play like little kids. Especially when things have been stressful and you need a break.

What kid wouldn't love a babysitter that wants to play with them? Bryce, that's who. He didn't want to play with the scooter until I dug it out of the back of the garage.

This is my signature move the "180 release"



I was about to get schooled on jumping the cracks until....




this happened... Would the owner of a cell phone shaped bruise please stand up?!?


This is my official 2008/2009 publicity photo


Mmmmmm.... super cookie.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

ah... that would be me..
I laughed out loud =]
Nice pictures by the way...
Oh yeah whoever made that super cookie is pretty sweet too =]