Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tractor Time

One of the attractions at Family Fun Day was old fashioned tractors. We watched little kids climb all over them during the day. I wanted to get my picture taken on one but I felt stupid standing in line with a bunch of 5 year olds. Right before we left Richie noticed there wasn't any one waiting by the tractors. I was super excited until I had to try and get up in the seat. I'm sure there are many reasons farmers don't wear flip flops and trying to climb up into their tractors while wearing them is probably near the top of the list. Fortunately I was able to climb up the tire in my bare feet.



Richie took my picture and then said he wanted his picture taken. I should have known he was up to something when he actually asked me to take his picture because he NEVER asks for me to take his picture. So he climbs up like it's nothing (Note to self: Richie would be a good farmer because he doesn't wear flip flops and his super long legs make getting on a tractor effortless) and this is the pose he decides to give me...


I think this is the first ghetto lean I have ever seen by someone driving a John Deere. Now he just needs some spinners and a couple of subs so he can bump while plowing those fields.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

wow...
Do The Gangsta Lean!
thats pretty sweet actually.
Made me laugh...
I think you should get a tractor just like that =]