Thursday, June 12, 2008

Prayers

Say a prayer for Dan's wife and family... and April too.

From: April Beck
Sent: Thu 6/12/08 9:54 AM
To:

My friend passed away early this morning. I think they're having the funeral early next week, but I'm not really sure on anything yet. I'm leaving to go up there sometime this weekend. I don't really know when. My plan is to take a few days off for the calling hours/funeral and then just work from my parents house the rest of next week (if okay'ed by my boss) until the Car Wash Fundraiser that I planned for my friend next Saturday.
If you are in Cincy and had mentioned donating baked goods to the fundraiser, I would need those this weekend if you still think you can help.

Thanks,
April

1 comment:

Melissa said...

yeah.. well what else am I supposed to do all day long? I layed out for an hour and had an outline of where my body was on the blanket from the sweat...

umm.. yeah I kinda do have a crush already for cereal!.. and no he is not 5... I bet you can't guess who he is either..

did you really read all of that..