Friday, May 30, 2008

Green Thumb

If one garden was good last year, we need two this year! More gardens need more helpers. The Walker boys were so excited to help plant the seeds. I think they were actually more excited to play in the dirt and use the hose but all of the pumpkin plants are in the ground. Hopefully we will have enough for each of them to have one in October. I am most excited about the zucchini since we are going to get Grandma Garrott's sweet zucchini relish recipe. Now we just have to hope for the right amount of sunshine and rain.








Could this kid get any cuter?? (about three seconds later he was pointing the hose straight up in the air)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

hey me know them.
I am excited to see the pictures from the park =]
I really wish Richie would have got me falling on my butt off of the scooter.. that was super funny. probably the highlight of my night =p