Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 21



 Wednesday: Last day of school! I was proud of my carnations from the last teacher's meeting.


 Thursday: First day of summer break = lots of cuddles from my mini-me.


Friday: Gracie wanted to help me make some banana bread muffins. She likes to stir and eat the chocolate chips before we mix them in.
 

Saturday: I remembered to get out the play doh that was in Ella's Easter basket. She kept saying "smoosh, smoosh, smoosh".


Sunday: These two matched so well at Church I had to take a picture when we got home.
 

Monday: Memorial with Grandma and Grandpa. The two oldest great-grandaughters had fun playing together.


Tuesday: Hooray for 49 cent ice cream cones! I think we will be making a lot of after dinner trips to McDonald's.

No comments: