Thursday, May 1, 2014

Project Life 2014: Week 17


Wednesday: I have given up cleaning up the crayons. It seems like every time I put them away Gracie wants to color. The little bucket looks better on the table than the plastic bag we used to keep them in.


Thursday: Looks like we dyed a little bit more than just the egg shells. Rainbow colored egg salad!
 

Friday: We usually don't eat steak but the nice weather had us wanting to grill. Handy made steak with mushrooms, onions and peppers, scalloped potatoes and broccoli. 


Saturday: Every time the Girly saw my painted toenails she asked to have hers done. She actually sat pretty still for me to paint them.


 Sunday: Adios yellow, hello gray! Handy started painting Teeny Tiny's room. I loved the yellow but the gray makes it look so much bigger. He's going to wait a week before painting the stripes.


 Monday: I guess Gracie was making sure I didn't get bored at work. I found her Na-nee in my purse.


 Tuesday: Doctor appointment to check on Baby Brother. There was much less screaming on her party than the last time we were there. She was brave and got a sticker.

No comments: