Sunday, November 17, 2013

PL 2013: Week 45



 
Tuesday: Ella Grace is 19 months old!

Stats: 22-ish lbs. Size 18 month clothes, size 5 shoes, size 3 diaper.

Favorites: raisins, Elmo, noodles, juice, black sparkle boots.  (list dictated to me by Gracie when I asked her what she likes)



 Wednesday: Handy made some Mexi-porkchops for dinner. We have been trying to find different ways to eat pork since we bought half a hog. I think these are my favorite so far.


Thursday: A little "helper" decided that while I was cleaning the bathroom it would be a good idea to unroll all the toilet paper. At least it wasn't a new roll. 



Friday: This pup makes it really hard to get up and go get dressed in the morning. He sits on the couch with me when I eat breakfast. I don't know if he is more interested in cuddling or my peanut butter toast.


Saturday: Congrats Kimmy! We went to a baby shower for Kimmy and Mike. Gracie loved the Italian wedding soup and cupcakes they had to eat.


Sunday: Time to watch football!


Monday: 1st snow of the season! It covered the trees and grass perfectly and left the roads clear. I love snow even more when it melts from the streets and sidewalks!

No comments: