Saturday, November 9, 2013

PL 2013: Week 44


Tuesday: Deer 1 - Coopie 0. I hit a deer on the way to work this morning. Scared the heck out of me. I didn't even really see it before it hit it. Thank goodness the damage wasn't worse and everybody in the car was fine. The deer ran off too.



Wednesday: Happy Halloween from "Elmo" Grace! They moved our trick-or-treat up one day. We weren't going to go after all the candy we got Sunday but the weather was nice and the Girly loves riding in her stroller.

 


Thursday: Poor Bubby! The Girl loves to chase him around the house while pushing her toys. He runs and she laughs and chases him.


Friday: Handy had to work overtime and I did all of the errands that the two of us usually do on Friday. I was so busy I forgot to take a picture!
 


Saturday: We went to the Reading Festival at the mall. One of my students painted kitty whiskers on Gracie's face. I couldn't believe she actually sat still long enough!


Sunday: We went to Miss Carol's to make bows for baby Dani. The Girl had fun playing with Gab and Crispy and sitting in the recliner with Timmy and Rusty.


Monday: We have had this air popper for years and never even got it out of the box. My mini-me is obsessed with popcorn so we are now using it twice a week. I'm glad we have it because it's so much less greasy that microwave popcorn.

No comments: