Friday, July 26, 2013

PL 2013 - Week 29



Tuesday: Nap time = working on Project Life. I ordered photos after the 4th and have been trying to get my journaling caught up. It's actually pretty close to be up to date. Yay me!


 Wednesday: I'm pretty sure I didn't hand her that package of strawberries to play with. She usually just steals things out of the pantry when the door is open. This is the first time she got in the fridge without me noticing.



 Thursday: This is as close as we got to the splash pad while it was running. Gracie was fine with it while it was off but as soon as the water started spraying she started screaming. Maybe next summer?



Friday: Happy retirement Aunt Pat! The Girly picked her own dress to wear to the party. She loves this one because it has cupcakes on it.




 Saturday: Does your husband leave piles of peanuts around the house? Apparently mine does.



 Sunday: Happy National Ice Cream Day! We had homemade ice cream after lunch with Nanny and Paw-paw. It was pretty tasty.



Monday: We have been in our house 5 years and never moved around the furniture. I talked Handy in to helping me switch the couch and chair. I like it because we can hide the Girly's toys in the corner and they don't take over the whole floor. Bevo isn't too happy because he can't look out the front window and bark at other dogs when they walk past.

No comments: