Friday, July 5, 2013

PL 2013 - Week 25


 Tuesday: Flat tire + Stroller in the trunk = An interesting co-pilot.



 Wednesday: These daisies are the only flower that I can manage to grow around my house. They look so happy in the front yard.



 Thursday: The month of June has been crazy busy! Hopefully July will slow down some and we will actually have some "lazy days of summer".


 Friday: Let the packing begin! I think I have all of the snacks and groceries we are taking together. The clothing is half way done. I get everything in the bags and Handy gets them in the car.


Saturday: We stopped at Chic-fil-a for some chicken and to let the Girly play in the playground. We were happy girls!



 Sunday: Gracie's 1st trip to the beach! She loved the sand and hated the waves. She only tried to eat the sand a couple times and looked so cute in her swimsuit.




Monday: Someone was happy to see their boyfriend again!

No comments: