Sunday, April 28, 2013

PL 2013 - Week 16


Tuesday: I love new socks! We always have new ones in the closet thanks to Grandma at Christmas.


Wednesday: Our schedule has been crazy and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down any time soon. I do like looking at my planner and seeing all the things I have gotten done.



 Thursday: Is there something on my face? I was planning on saving that cheerio for later.


 Friday: It's the weekend. Time to clean up all the piles and clutter we have neglected all week.


 Saturday: We went to a benefit dinner and raffle. We won an Arbonne basket with shampoo and a gift certificate.


 Sunday: They had an open house to come meet baby Harlee. I was nervous how the Girl would do with someone younger than her but she was great.


 Monday: It's hard to take pictures of anything else when the Girly looks so cute!

No comments: