Thursday, August 2, 2012

Project Life: Week 30



Sunday: The Girly looked so cute in her blue romper after church I had to take her picture... 30 times before I got one that I really liked. It's a good thing she doesn't mind (yet)!

 


Monday: The Lady made dinner and Handy was a member of the clean plate club. Mexi-lasagna is one of the few things that I make really well. I actually cooked twice this week. I think that is the first time I have done that since we were married.

 

Tuesday: The sunflowers we planted last summer re-seeded themselves and bloomed again this year. Last year we started them from seeds and fussed with them constantly. This year it was a happy surprise to see them in the garden.

 


Wednesday: The Girly and I went to visit Miss Carol. Of course she had to send food home for Handy since he had to work. Apparently she thought he was starving to death! We ended up with 2 meals out of all she sent.


Thursday: We took the Girly to get her 3 month picture taken. They were so cute, but it's easy to take good pictures when your subject is so precious! She did a great job smiling but kept trying to put her fingers in her mouth. 
 

Friday: The pup was looking sweet so I had to take his picture. I think he is secretly thankful I take more pictures of the girl and spend less time chasing him with the camera.



Saturday: Grocery shopping was too boring for this little girl. She fell asleep while we were out and we let her nap in the car seat when we got home. 

No comments: