Thursday, July 26, 2012

Project Life: Week 29



Sunday: Since the Girl chews on her fingers so much we decided to get out this rattle with a squishy teething end. She loves it!



Monday: This is what we do.



Tuesday: I was really behind (like the beginning of May behind) on writing my journal cards for Project Life... Since I ordered new photos I decided to get the writing done so my book will be up to date when I get them in there.



Wednesday: Bevo loves his sister!



Thursday: The Handy Man brought me this donut from work today. They had these from Rod's and he saved me one. Too bad my nose was so stuffed up I really couldn't taste it.



Friday: We got the Girly's ears pierced today. She did really well and only cried a little bit. I think I was more nervous than she was. 


Saturday: Nanny and Paw Paw's 25th Anniversary party was a success The hardest part was keeping it a secret. They sure were surprised.

No comments: