Sunday, August 26, 2012

Project Life: Week 33



Sunday: We took the Girly to her first family reunion. Grandpa was the oldest person there and she was the youngest.

 


Monday: Happy Birthday to the Lady! I'm officially "29 and holding"... ha!

 


Tuesday: I decided to start preparing to go back to work next week. My 4 1/2 month summer vacation was really nice.
 

Wednesday: Happy Birthday Handyman! Rather than spend money on a cake he wouldn't eat the Girly and I bought him half a dozen birthday donuts.
 



Thursday: Hanging out with Mimi is fun but makes this baby sleepy... the Girly crashed after she left. It's tough being that cute all the time!



Friday: I found a recipe on Pinterest for iced coffee. Much less expensive than buying them all the time and they are just as yummy.



Saturday: Part of my birthday present from the Handyman was a trip to B-Spot for lunch and some necklace shopping. Lunch was so good I want to go back soon... hopefully I won't have to wait until my birthday next year to go!

No comments: