Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Project Life - Week 14




Sunday - The bad thing about Sunday supper is all of the dishes. I'm pretty sure dishes are my least favorite chore. We have a dishwasher but there are a ton of "good" things we don't put in there



Monday - I had to find something to do with my time since the girl wasn't interested in coming out and I was done working. These brown sugar cookies were good but we didn't make the frosting which probably would have made them more tasty.



Tuesday - These feet belong to the chicken-y pup who is scared of the mixer but chases the Man around while he mows the lawn. How can you be scared of a kitchen appliance but not of a lawnmower???



Wednesday - We checked into the hospital at 4... this is what they brought me for dinner. I took one look at it and told Handy he better be making a trip to Subway. He tasted the meatloaf and then asked if he should get my usual sub.



Thursday - Ella Grace is finally here!
7 lbs. 10 oz.
19 inches long
11:55 am.



Friday - Let the visiting begin! We had 25 visitors in 2 days. Apparently the girly is pretty popular.



Saturday - Time to do laundry! We hadn't washed many clothes since we didn't know how big the girl was and if she would wear newborn size. Most of her things are 0-3 months so they should last awhile.

No comments: