Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Project Life - Week 9



Sunday - Bevo headed straight for the sunshine after his bath. The only spot he could find was right inside the front door. Good thing we didn't want to go anywhere.



Monday - The crazy weather even has our plants confused. I don't have a green thumb but I'm pretty sure spring flowers should be blooming in February.



Tuesday - More stuff for the girly! Shower number 2 of 3 is done. We got lots of clothes and bath stuff. At least she will look good and smell good.



Wednesday - Handy had to work the night shift so this guy got to keep me company. Thank goodness I have him since I would have felt pretty stupid talking to myself all night.



Thursday - This is the only evidence that I have of a man living at our house. He leaves before I get up, comes home after I'm asleep and leaves a pile of dirty clothes. I don't think I like that very much.



Friday - Apparently lots of work makes the Handy Man really hungry. This poor pizza never stood a chance. I had two pieces and he took care of the rest. So much for left overs.



Saturday - Now everyone in our family has a Salty Dog shirt or bandana. I can't wait until the peanut is big enough to wear hers! We will have to take a family picture for sure.

No comments: