Thursday, March 22, 2012

Project Life - Week 11




Sunday - It was fun to come home from church and find a surprise gift for the girly by the back door. I'm pretty sure by this point we have every scent of lotion Johnson's makes.



Monday - Handy put my window stickers on my car. I got them for Christmas but wanted to wait until it warmed up some to stick them on.



Tuesday - I was super excited to wear my flops on our pup strut. They are so much more comfortable than shoes. After I wore them a while I realized that I really needed to paint my toenails. Which wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.



Wednesday - I have been hungry for cheeseburgers for a few months. We had been getting them from Wendy's but since it has been so warm Handy got out the grill and we made some at home. They were so yummy... especially with zucchini relish.



Thursday - We aren't the only ones enjoying the nice weather. The pup loves all the time he is getting to spend outside and the fact that struts have become a daily event.



Friday - The pizza we picked up at the store must have been good... Those crumbs were all that was left. I had a cold and couldn't taste a thing but the man sure seemed to like it.



Saturday - Since we paid off my car last week we decided to go get our cell phones upgraded. They actually laughed at us when we showed them which phones we had. The trade in value was only $5... These ones are much nicer and more fun to play with.

No comments: