Friday, January 14, 2011

365 - Week 2

365 days = 365 pictures



Saturday - Laundry day at Red door. I can always tell when it's cold out because we have so much more laundry!



Sunday - I was invited to a baby shower for one of the girls in our small group. Now all that's left to do is see if an Arianna or a Theo makes an appearance.



Monday - The first cup of coffee from a new bag is an event to be celebrated!



Tuesday - An early dismissal brought me home at 1:30. It seems that meant rather than spending the afternoon teaching I was supposed to spend the afternoon letting the dog in and out... At least that was Bevo's idea of a perfect afternoon.



Wednesday - When it looks like this we stay in.



Thursday - Handy had the important job of sampling all of the hot sauces he got from Little Sister for Christmas. I wasn't brave enough taste any of them.



Friday - Pizza night at Red door. This perhaps may be my favorite dinner night of the week. Little cooking, less clean-up.

No comments: