Sunday, October 6, 2013

PL 2013 - Week 39



Tuesday: This girl is not a morning person... actually she's not a 6:00 am person. But who is?!?!


Wednesday: Fall Sunset. Saw this out the window when I got out of the shower. I knew it wouldn't look the same after I got dressed so I went running for my camera in a towel... Handy didn't even ask what I was doing. He must be used to me by now.



Thursday: Handy found us a cleaning lady. She's cute and she's cheap (we pay her in cheese puffs).


Friday: Gigi came down to watch the Girly. They had fun playing and going to garage sales together.



Saturday: The Girl has grown out of her size 4 shoes so we went shopping for some size 5 ones. I love these because they are pink, she loves them because they have "Abby" on the inside.

 

Sunday: Handy decided to get his new power washer out. We bought it last year when they were on sale at the end of the season. He wants to wash the deck and I want him to do the house.



Monday: Someone decided their toys needed a "time out".  The Girly knows that she has to sit on the step for a time out when she plays in Bubby's food. I don't know what the poor toys did to get stuck on the step.

No comments: