Monday, September 3, 2012

Project Life: Week 35


Sunday: We took the Girly to a class at church for the first time. One of us had spent the last 3 weeks walking around in the hall with her during the service so we decided to take her to the Pond. She did great and was happy to see us when we picked her up.

Monday: This is Handy's solution to sitting down when the girl wants to stand up. As long as she is high in the air she is happy. I don't know if I want him training her to be an acrobat at her age.

Tuesday: Handy surprised me with crazy daisies and the new tobyMac cd. I like surprises.

Wednesday: I think I have officially earned the title of "bag lady". I have so many clutchy objects that I have to make two trips to the car before we leave and when we get home.

Thursday: The Girly is really starting to love her exersaucer. I think it may have replaced her baby mat as the favorite toy around here.


 Friday: We went to calling hours for Grandpa Fawver. I'm glad he got to see Ella at the beginning of the month. She liked rocking in his chair with him.


Saturday: We took the Girly to her first baseball game. She was more interested in Handy's empty pepsi cup than watching the game. She did great and didn't get too fussy. There were 2 other babies in our section so we didn't have to worry about being disruptive.

No comments: