Tuesday, October 25, 2011

365 - Week 41

365 days = 365 photos



Saturday - Lunch at Brown Bag with Gram. Turkey burgers, fair fries and peanuts!



Sunday - The closet may be clean but the room is now a mess. I think I liked it better when I could close the door and pretend all the junk wasn't there.






Monday - Pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn and mushroom gravy. It did taste as good as it looked.


Tuesday - Happy 3rd anniversary Handy! I left him a little note on the mirror.



Wednesday - I think it may be time to turn the furnace back on.



Thursday - Bevo sure does know how to spend a rainy day... snuggled up on the couch.



Friday - We went to the orchard to get our pumpkins for Halloween. Handy had fun climbing through this pile to find good ones. Then he gave them to me and I complained about how heavy they were.

No comments: