Sunday, October 16, 2011

365 - Week 40

365 days = 365 photos



Saturday - The Lakeside festival was pretty fun. The craft tables and the German almonds were the best parts. The necklace I made was too small to fit over my head so Handy had to get a new string and re-thread it.



Sunday - After 2 hours and over 300 pictures we finally got a good family photo.



Monday - Apparently Bevo thinks he's too cool to sleep at sleep away camp. He did nothing but nap after Handy picked him up.



Tuesday - We got to see the grand champion cheese in the cheese cave when we went out to dinner. That's a whole lotta swiss.



Wednesday - I was tired of being cold so I broke out the corduroy pants a little early. My gray jacket has also become a daily fashion statement.



Thursday - The leaves have been looking fantastic the last week or so. It makes my daily commute a little prettier.



Friday - English muffin + milk = my breakfast of choice. It's getting colder so I think oatmeal will be back soon.

No comments: